Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pregnant!


We found out we were pregnant on Oct. 30. I had been on a cruise the weekend before and was still feeling "seasick" and dizzy 5 days after landing on dry ground...so, I decided to take a pregnancy test, just to see. The first test was the plus sign one and being that I tested early the line was so faint I couldn't tell if it was real or my eyes were playing tricks on me. So, I immediately went to the store and got a digital one. There was no denying that one!! Derek wasn't home from work yet so I had to wait for almost an hour to tell anyone! I have never been so glad for him to get home from work! That is a day that we will not soon forget... :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lacey, CONGRATS!!!! How exciting!!!!!! I just stumbled on your blog. Can't wait to keep up with your family;0) Hope you are feeling better!