Sunday, January 25, 2009

16 Week Update

I had my 16 week doctor Appt on Friday. We heard the heartbeat again and it sounded great. I have gained 2 pounds so far. The biggest news is that we scheduled our 20 week ultrasound for Feb. 20 and we have decided to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! According to the poll, this should make 67% of you happy :) Hopefully the baby will cooperate!



Finally, here is a picture of my pathetic looking bump. It looks more like a beer gut right now, but I have been assured that there really is a baby in there (besides, I haven't had a beer in what seems like forever, haha).


P.S. Check out the new poll I added and don't forget to vote :)

4 comments:

Thats the way we became the Bell Bunch said...

Lace,
You are looking very cute with your BUMP! I am so excited for your 20 week appt. Ours our only a week or so apart! I started feeling movement this past week, hopefully it will come for you too very soon! Hope you have a great Monday! Love ya

Chris & Kitty Bishop said...

Well I wouldn't call it a beer gut...how about a beer poke??? HA! You look great and even though I'm HIGHLY disappointed you are finding out...I'm excited for you, what will it be??? Pink or blue??

Unknown said...

It's all even on the sex of Bmac!!

Tim, Amy & Matthew said...

I'm with Kitty, I'm still saying you should wait to find out!! There are so few good surprised as you get older...there is nothing like that moment! Anyway.... You look great Lace! Your bump is fine just the way it is....don't worry, you'll pop out soon!! :)
love ya!