Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mini Kitchen Makeover

So, I know that you all really just come here to see all the (ridiculously cute) pictures of Wyatt, but I thought I would mix things up a little and post some pictures of our (meaning Derek and my Dad's) lastest home project!  It all started with our fridge going out and escalated into a mini kitchen makeover complete with new fridge, range, paint, and backsplash.  Here are some pics of the mostly-finished (but not yet cleaned) kitchen:
View of the kitchen from the dining room:

Close-up of the backsplash and new faucet:
View from the hallway:

Did you really think I was going to make a whole blog post without a picture of the star of this blog? :)  Here is a sneak peak of our birthday photo shoot.  We had to practice smashing a cake (as if that was going to be a problem)!

No comments: