Friday, April 15, 2011

Letters

The same child who has worried his mother for months over his lack of words, can suddenly identify and say (most of) his letters!  And I had no idea he could do this.  I have been so focused on getting him to say words, I have never worked on letters with him.  Which leads us to believe he learned this from an iphone app.  Not sure if that would be considered a parenting WIN or FAIL, but either way I will take it.  At least he is saying something :)
Disclaimer:  this video is not great.  he does not perform well when the camera is out, and is easily distracted.  but you get the idea...
 

2 comments:

Andrea and Bob said...

Robby is doing the same thing... Not a ton of words but will pick letters out of anything. These boys never follow the rules and learn to speak first. LOL oh and I am pretty sure I can say that Super Why taught him his letters along with a puzzle. :)

Kelly Kruse said...

It just goes to show...don't worry. It's all in there. Kids just have their own schedule of when they are going to let everyone else know what they know.