Thursday, August 27, 2009

Smiles :)

I was able to catch a few of Wyatt's smiles on video. He tends to be very happy and smiley in the mornings after he eats. He must get that from his Dad because I am not a morning person at all (that is why I work night shift)! I think Daddy may have told him that he better smile if he is waking Mommy up before 9 am! :) This morning after he ate, I tried to lay him back down in his pack n play to get a little more sleep. Instead of going to sleep, he starting smiling and laughing at the teddy bears on his mobile! Seeing him smile is the best feeling, even when it means I am getting up earlier than I like :)

1 comment:

Thats the way we became the Bell Bunch said...

too cute! THe girls also smile the most in the morning after their first feeding. I wonder what that is all about? It too cute though! Did I send you links to their newest videos?