Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly

Shutterfly has long been my favorite photo-sharing and printing site.  I have tried others, and find it to have the best picture quality (matte prints) for the price, fast shipping to your home (or pick-up at Target, Walgreens, or CVS), and they usually offer coupons that save big on shipping and products.  I also love their share sites (link on the right margin of blog to view our family's) for sharing photos with family and friends and having a safe place to store your photos (very important if your computer crashes I found out the hard way).  I also used Shutterfly for Wyatt's birth announcements and fell in love with their flat stationary cards, so I knew I wanted to order those for my Christmas cards.  However, the price was not really within our Christmas budget!   Then, I came across this promotion, http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/ that Shutterfly is offering (I told you they were great!!).  Free cards??  Sign me up!  There are so many cute styles to choose from, it is difficult to decide which one is my favorite.  Here are a few of my top options that I have been working on...let me know what you think :)


To make your own holiday cards check out Shutterfly's 2010 Holiday Collection by clicking here!! 

1 comment:

The Cobb Family said...

Thanks for putting this on your blog, I ordered my free holiday cards last night! Hope you guys are doing well, Wyatt is too cute!