Thursday, February 11, 2010

Superbowl

We were very excited to cheer for the Colts in the Superbowl!  Unfortunately, the game did not turn out the way we would have liked, but at least Wyatt looked cute and got to sport his Colts gear for one more week :)  We still had a great season and there is always next year...only 6 months til training camp!

his football player pose :)


(yes, I do realize that the outfit is partially unsnapped...Wyatt is not very patient when you have lots of snaps to do and I realized as I was taking them off that I should get a pic first, so I guess I just didn't finish snapping?  Sometimes I have to wonder about myself....)

So, do you like how Wyatt's hair is completely crazy right now?  It is getting longer right down the middle and does not stay in place so he has a bit of a mohawk...at least they are in style right now :)

No comments: