Saturday, February 6, 2010

6 Month Photos

Last weekend, we took Wyatt to Portrait Innovations to get his picture taken.  As usual for him, he was not excited about it.  I made sure to arrive early to have time to feed him and to make sure he was awake from the car ride (of course he didn't even fall asleep in the car this time).  Still didn't help...I think he just doesn't like the bright lights and strange lady with the camera.  The beginning of the shoot looked alot like this:


Luckily, the photographer was very patient and worked hard to get some smiles, even when he kept whining for Mom to pick him up :)  You can still see the tears in his eyes even though he is smiling: 

 

No smiles here but at least there aren't tears (although he did get mad at one point and nearly threw himself out of this chair, luckily I was close by to catch the little monster) :)


One of my favorites!:


Things got better once he got to take his clothes off and have a duck to talk to!


This one just cracks me up...looks like he is saying "look, meet my friend, rubber ducky" :)


Such a big boy sitting up in the rocking chair!


Sweet smiles!


he loved playing with the blocks!


Right before he spit up all over the bear's leg :)


I am just hoping that at some point he starts to like photo sessions or I may never get decent pictures once he gets mobile!! 

No comments: