Wednesday, March 18, 2009

24 Week Check-Up

I went to the doctor today for my 24 week checkup. It was a pretty boring appointment overall...but that is ok with me :) The biggest news is that I gained 3.5 more lbs in the last 4 weeks, bringing the grand total so far to 7 lbs. If my math is correct, that means that I gained as much weight in the last 4 weeks as I did in the first 20!! A little scary to me, but at least my doctor was pleased :) My b/p was good and Bmac's heartbeat was great at 150. My belly is measuring about a week small but my doctor is not worried about it (yet). Just something to keep an eye on as things progress. Coming up at the next appointment...glucose test :)

In other exciting pregnancy news, I bought my first (and possibly only, based on the small fortune I paid for them) pair of maternity jeans. But they fit perfectly and are so comfortable. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing them in every picture from now on.... :) Here is a little peek at them and my 24 week belly. Warning: if you are offended by bare bellies, look no further!! :)



5 comments:

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Great bump shot!! BMac is getting so big!

Andrea said...

Be prepared for the weight gain! ;-) Most of mine came at the end! But, you probably won't gain much at all! You're so tiny! Cute bump!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I ran ran accross your blog from Andrea's. Good luck, I added you to our blog so we can stay updated! You look awsome. No worries on the weight gain. We are expecting twins so I threw that out the window months ago :)
Brooke
thejonessquad.blogspot.com

Andrea and Bob said...

What a cute bump! I know what you mean about the small fortune jeans can be. Just keep an eye on the clearance racks :)

Thats the way we became the Bell Bunch said...

Lacey you look adorable! I love it, and I too cannot believe how much the good mat jeans cost! I have bought 2 cheap pairs and they work out, but just aren't my fave. I wish we could hang out everyday and compare notes.. was it fun when they measured your belly at your appt? Miss you and Love ya!