Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Shower for Vickie and Baby Harper


On Saturday, I hosted a baby shower for my good friend Vickie. She is due in 6.5 weeks with a baby girl. It was great to get together with all our friends and celebrate their growing family! Harper is going to be one well-dressed little girl!! Big thanks to Missy and all the girls who helped throw the shower!


Vickie and lots of baby clothes!


Big Brother Nolan helping open the gifts


All the pregnant girls at the shower

Vickie-due in April (girl), Missy-due in June (twin girls), Renda-due in August, me in July (boy), and Sabrina-due in September

Missy and I are only 6 days apart in our pregnancies (both our firsts)! It has been great sharing stories and comparing with her. Of course, now that we know she is having twins, our pregnancies are a little different but it has been great having her to talk to!!



College Girls- Me, Kim, Vickie, Susan, Jessica, and Katiri

These girls are some of my very best friends and I look forward to our babies growing up together! I know that the kids are going to love it when we take them on Spring Break :)

On a side note, my mom's surgery is scheduled for this Thursday. We are hoping and praying that the surgery goes well and we get the good news that the tumor is benign. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. They are very much appreciated!

No comments: