Sunday, March 29, 2009

25 Week Belly

Here are a few belly shots at 25 weeks:


I can't believe that I am already 25 weeks! Time is suddenly going very fast! We have officially decided on the name Wyatt for little Bmac. Still undecided on his middle name. He has been very active lately...especially when I am trying to sleep :) Derek has been able to feel him kicking a few times now. I have been feeling pretty good...just hungry all the time! I feel like I could eat nonstop some days! Derek has continued to work hard on the nursery. We now have the crib, dresser, and shelves all set up and ready to go. I will post nursery pics soon...

3 comments:

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Look at that belly! He is definitely growing!! Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Lace, you look so cute! Love the name Wyatt!!!

Andrea said...

So cute! Love Wyatt and can't wait to see new pictures of the nursery!