Sunday, May 24, 2009

33 Weeks

Only 7 weeks to go!! I feel like my stomach can not get any bigger, but I am sure it will! I am still feelling pretty good overall. It is getting more and more difficult to roll over in bed, and always hurts my stomach when I do. I have been slathering on the cocoa butter in an attempt to keep the stretch marks away, so we will see how that goes! I have been lucky to not have any swelling yet, even as the weather is getting warmer. Wyatt has been letting me know that he is not entirely happy with his not-so-spacious accomodations right now! He is all over the place, shifting and squirming and kicking me in the ribs, bladder, side, etc. I think he is going to be happy to get out of there and stretch :) Here is my 33 week belly shot and some updated pics of the nursery after our last shower:


Peyton is showing off the new rug, a gift from Grammy (he is very interested in everything in Wyatt's room!)

The new glider, a gift from my grandparents, aunts, and uncles and the changing pad in place

Wyatt's closet is filling up!

No comments: