Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Shower #3

On Saturday I had a baby shower with friends from work. We had good food, good times, and great gifts! Here are some pics from the shower:


How cute are these duck cupcakes and chocolate suckers?!


I had lots of help opening gifts by Ali, Cara, and Sydney! Very helpful with a belly getting in the way :)

Ali had to work really hard to get to the bottom of this bag. Luckily, she made it out ok!

Wyatt's new gear


Big thanks to Gigi and Emily for hosting the shower!!



The baby shower crew

It feels good to know that if Wyatt were to arrive now, we have a way to take him home from the hospital :)

I am so thankful to work with such a great group of people! It really makes work bearable and even fun! Thanks everyone and I can't wait to introduce you to baby Wyatt soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe you are so cute pregnant! I wish I could have joined you at the work party! I so miss everyone there, it made working so much fun. Can't wait to meet little Wyatt! Tara