Sunday, May 31, 2009

34 week Checkup

I had my 34 week checkup with the doctor on Friday. Another boring appointment and good report :) I was only measuring a week behind this week!! This means the belly is finally catching up and Wyatt seems to be growing right on track :) He is still head down with his butt in my ribs and his feet kicking me in the side. I think he has moved down just a little because I can breathe a little easier...until I eat a big meal anyways :) I am meeting with a pediatrician in the office just across the street from my neighborhood on Monday. Hopefully that will go well and I can check another thing off my never-ending to do list! Here is my 34 week belly:


Next doctor appointment in 2 weeks, then I start going weekly! Can't believe how close it is getting!!

1 comment:

The Bush Family said...

Wyatt will be here really soon!! Can't wait to meet him!