Sunday, April 5, 2009

26 Weeks

It is hard to believe that I am getting ready to start my third trimester and that baby Wyatt will be here in less than 100 days!! I am starting to feel like I am carrying around a bowling ball under my shirt! It is getting harder to turn over in bed and get off the couch :) I guess that means he is growing! Here are a few pics:
From the side:
From the front:

Grammy update: My mom is doing pretty well at home. She is working hard on her therapies and hoping that she will be able to eat some real food soon. She has been able to have a few bites of pudding and really enjoyed it. She is working to build up her strength so she can walk in her graduation ceremony in a few weeks. The best news is that the tumor is benign, so we know that all your prayers worked!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lace, so glad for the great news about your mom!!
You do look like you might have swallowed a bowling ball! Funny!

Brooke said...

So happy about your mom's great news! You look awesome ... good luck in your third trimester! Time flies so enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can!

Leslie said...

Lace~can't believe we are all grown up and you are having a BABY! Wow, where did the time go!? Sorry to hear your mom's been sick, but glad to hear she's doing better.