Monday, April 27, 2009

Congrats Mom!

My mom is officially a Nurse Practitioner!! Her graduation was this weekend, but she wasn't feeling up to going, so we had a cookout to celebrate instead! She has been doing pretty well since her shunt surgery. Headaches are finally gone!! In their place is a few more sore incisions but those will heal! We are so proud of her accomplishments!
Mom with her cake (hopefully, she won't kill me for posting a pic of her!)


In pregnancy news...I am slowly feeling better. After our ordeal, I am very thankful to be 29 weeks pregnant and hoping to stay that way for a while longer (but not too long, haha)! I get tired really easy and still have back/kidney pain at times, but am doing my best to drink lots of water! Hopefully my doctors will be happy with my progress because I feel like my belly is growing bigger daily...I think Wyatt is taking all the water and making himself a nice swimming pool in there! Here is the proof:

3 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Yay for your mom!

You look so stinkin' cute! What a bump!

Keep eatin' & drinkin'!

Lindsay said...

Wooo hoooo Mama Frye!!!!! Congrats! Glad you are feeling a little better. Lovin' that belly!!