Saturday, April 18, 2009

28 Week Dr. Visit

Good News: I haven't heard from the office, so that must mean that I passed the glucose tolerance test= no gestational diabetes!! Blood pressure was good and Wyatt's heartbeat sounded beautiful, as usual :) I get to have an ultrasound in 2 weeks...which leads us to the...

Not as good news: According to my doctor's measurements, my belly is measuring about 4 weeks smaller than it should and my weight gain is lower than what they would like (only 1 lb in the past 4 weeks). I will have an ultrasound at my next appointment in 2 weeks to check and make sure that Wyatt is growing properly and there aren't any other problems. Hopefully, he is just a smaller baby, like his mama. Everything was fine at my 20 week ultrasound so we are hoping for the same results. And I have doctor's orders to eat more :)

Here is my 28 week belly shot. I say that we just throw out the measurements and go by my belly shots because he is obviously growing based on those! :)


New pictures of Wyatt to come in 2 weeks....


1 comment:

Chris & Kitty Bishop said...

I'm sure that everything is perfect with little Wyatt! My thoughts are with you as you have your ultrasound and I'm praying for only good news :)
Eating IS lots of fun!!!!